FutureWest Institute can provide consulting and advisory services for projects related to incident and emergency management or areas of corporate development within your organisation. We can assist with projects such as:
- emerging trends and issues - research into leading issues within the emergency and incident management field which may affect efficiency and effectiveness
- corporate development - developing policies, procedures, systems and processes which enhance the corporate development of your organisation
- workforce issues - investigating workforce and its personnel issues within your organisation (eg volunteering sector, career and education pathways etc)
- psychological factors - research into psychological factors within the emergency management field (eg stress and trauma, resilience, suitability of personnel within your IMT)
- data analysis - analysing the data your organisation may collect for all incidents and emergency events, in order to use the data to prevent, prepare, respond and recover
- course development - development of training courses and programs
- training needs analysis - analysis training requirements of paid employees and volunteers within your organisation
- evaluation studies - evaluating the efficacy and efficiency in which your organisation manage emergencies and incidents.
All projects we undertake ensures there is a project plan with timelines and costs included. This means we complete our projects on time and liaise with you throughout to make sure project objectives are delivered as agreed. Please contact us to discuss your research and project needs.